Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Into Dust


I am writing this post to invite others into the discussion.  I realize that I have been holding onto a lot of emotions as a result of this pandemic and they are truly reflective of the collective grief we are all feeling.  The onslaught of information coming from the media as well as the progressive nature of this crisis can overpower our reality and will ultimately consume us if we are not careful.  Hold your loved ones close within reason, stay safe and be kind to one another.  I invite others to post links in the comments to places where people can donate resources, time and/or any contributions to help the thousands of people that are suffering right now.

Anger and deep sorrow.  I embrace these emotions wholeheartedly as I have done throughout my life.    They are temporary and pathways towards growth.  Through them, I shall rise again.

Into Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment